Ron Upton

Dihydrogen Monoxide Warning

Better safe than sorry.

Dihydrogen Monoxide Warning
Ron Upton, Mar 27, 2017
  • Category:
    Miscellaneous
    Uploaded By:
    Ron Upton
    Date:
    Mar 27, 2017
    View Count:
    328
    Comment Count:
    0

    EXIF Data

    File Size:
    54.5 KB
    Mime Type:
    image/jpeg
    Width:
    481px
    Height:
    170px
     

    Note: EXIF data is stored on valid file types when a photo is uploaded. The photo may have been manipulated since upload (rotated, flipped, cropped etc).

  • Dihydrogen monoxide is colorless, odorless, tasteless, and kills uncounted thousands of people every year. Most of these deaths are caused by accidental inhalation of DHMO, but the dangers of dihydrogen monoxide do not end there. Prolonged exposure to its solid form causes severe tissue damage. Symptoms of DHMO ingestion can include excessive sweating and urination, and possibly a bloated feeling, nausea, vomiting and body electrolyte imbalance. For those who have become dependent, DHMO withdrawal means certain death.