Cross-connection control and reclaimed water use administration
BackTrack is designed for administrators of cross-connection control programs and staff for use in a multi-user database environment. It offers unique features and functionality designed to support workflow and productivity, including automation of test notifications, digital document management, and other workflow enhancements.
In addition to tracking annual backflow device certifications, BackTrack also monitors potable water service and non-potable site inspection deficiencies. This ensures compliance with even the most demanding cross-connection control programs.
Datasets are displayed in grids for ease of use and are arranged in the following categories:
- Accounts - Potable and non-potable/reclaimed water service account records
- Backflow Devices - Backflow device records
- Enforcement - Backflow device testing, water service and non-potable site inspection records
- Facilities - Group water service account and backflow device records together
- Non-Potable Sites - Manage non-potable/reclaimed water usage by grouping water services together by physical location
- Reports - Generate various standard reports, including annual summary report
- Tools - Manage access control, application settings and maintain document templates
- Workforce - Backflow device tester, non-potable site supervisor, cross-connection specialist and water service inspector data tables
When used in conjunction with an optional billing system interface, your customer information is always up-to-date. Special mailing addresses can override billing system values for annual notices and letters.
- Microsoft Windows 7 Professional or later Operating System
- Microsoft .NET Framework 3.5
- Microsoft SQL Server 2008 R2 or later database environment